I guess they liked me on ESPN

I guess they liked me on ESPN

September 2nd, 2008  |  Published in NEWS  |  13 Comments

This is from right after I won the show.
CLICK VIDEO BELOW.

Responses

1. gby says:

September 2nd, 2008at 8:03 pm(#)

PROFESSIONALISM…WHAT A WORD…OH, AND SO VERY TRUE, YOU’RE A GREAT ROLE MODEL, THANX!

2. Trish the Dish says:

September 3rd, 2008at 12:44 am(#)

NYC for MMA at MSG!!!

Hallelujahhollaback!

3. jim says:

September 3rd, 2008at 12:49 pm(#)

Cant wait to see you fight again!! I am a big fan and the guys at ESPN are right you are a cut above the rest.

4. Alan says:

September 3rd, 2008at 12:51 pm(#)

I heard you were fighting on the 15th is this true? Can’t wait to see you in action again!

5. Lisa says:

September 3rd, 2008at 12:59 pm(#)

Hey darlin, you are too funny and you’re my favorite fighter! my husband made watch the show and i got hooked on it because of you! I got all my girlfriends to watch as well so you now have a lot of middle aged mothers in Florida watching you fight… sorry im sure thats what you like to hear right? I could lie and say we are all bikini models if that helps:) We love you and we’ll be sure to tune in on the 15th if you are on that card. Good Luck Amir!

6. Becka says:

September 3rd, 2008at 1:03 pm(#)

Love the Twitter!!! Great spot on you on ESPN… thanks for sharing! I can’t wait for your next fight!

7. Eddy says:

September 3rd, 2008at 1:06 pm(#)

Hey Amir,
    Congrats on the show and I can’t wait to see how you develop in the UFC! CB was a punk and you have no idea how happy we were to see you beat him… TWICE! We’ll be watching every one of your fights! Train Hard!

8. gby says:

September 3rd, 2008at 9:45 pm(#)

YES! I HEARD HE WAS FIGHTING ON NOVEMBER 15 TOO! I’M SO EXCITED! AND ITS VEGAS, WOOOO…I’M THERE DUDE…YAY…

9. Trish the Dish says:

September 4th, 2008at 1:35 am(#)

I think UFC 91’s in Portland. You know, 91 of these things and I’ve yet to see someone pull a Boston Crab…

10. pradag says:

September 4th, 2008at 7:30 pm(#)

Will you ever consider moving down to WW? Also, let your fans know when the next fight is 🙂

Holla for Sadollah

11. gby says:

September 4th, 2008at 7:45 pm(#)

I AGREE, SOMEONE NEEDS TO PULL A BOSTON CRAB…HAHA… YEAH I HEARD IT WAS IN PORTLAND, BUT THEN I ALSO HEARD IT WAS RE-LOCATED TO VEGAS, I HOPE THAT’S TRUE…

12. Amir says:

September 11th, 2008at 1:28 am(#)

I have wanted to land a Boston crab my entire career. Id probably retire if I ever did.

13. Jebb says:

September 12th, 2008at 11:22 pm(#)

You are killing it man. I have been trying to make it up to one of your apearences to kick it with the Thailand crew, I will make it soon enough. Super congrats.

Leave a Response

My Photos

DSC00550 DSC00553 DSC00555 DSC00547 fan12 fan9 DSC00552 fan15 DSC00562
View more photos >

Amir Fan Box

Previous Next
Latest on Thu, 12:21

Jen: Love the robot picture of you in the new UFC magazine!

immortal words: congrats on your win, it was aousome. althou i think u coulda finished it twice if u kept your distance & didnt take it to [...]

Amir Vahidian: UFN20. Good Fight Man. Impressive Striking. Fun fight to watch. Even with the crappy Internet Connection I have in Iran.

simon handleigh: another sick fight man,you seem to be getting better ever fight.by the way did you say about roadhouse after your fight lol

Abbas Parpia: Congrats on your win! good luck in the future.

ali: yo amirrr , great fight again very proud to see an iranian rockkkk @ saeed,gsp is worlds best right now,amir is the future inshallah

Maziar: just checked the news and found out u won last night. damet garm dadash, good luck with ur next fight.

» GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?